Twins!!! I NEED MOMS OF TWINS.

Moms of twins I need you! I am a writer and in my current story the young mom has just discovered she is pregnant with twins...WHAT IS YOUR REACTION? I am a twin, but my twin died at 18 wks gestation and my brother's twin was a still born...so this isnt something I can ask my mom...sensitive subject you can imagine.

LadyOsgood

Asked by LadyOsgood at 11:42 AM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I didnt know I was pregnant with twins until I lost the twin. All I could think was holy crap there was 2 of them. I was 19 years old when I gave birth to my daughter. I sometimes wonder if she ate her twin lol. She will fight with herself and she will have 2 totally different voices. Sadly sometimes she will lose the fight with herself. She is 3.
    mrssmitley1210

Answer by mrssmitley1210 at 3:09 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I was in shock. I just started crying. I was not ready for one baby the thought of having two was over whelming.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 11:51 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I have not yet had my twins but I was totally shocked when the tech keep looking then stepped out to get my doctor. They both stepped out discuss and then ask my husband out of the room by this time I am losing it trying to look at the screen like what do they see. The whole time thinking that the room was huge because the heart beat sounded like a echo. When all three return my husband was last because his eyes showed that all was fine but the doctors says congrats mommy of 3 . Not you having twins but hey get some sleep because you guys family of 3 will be 5 soon. Hope this helps you!

karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 11:57 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I was relieved! When I got the call from the infertility clinic that told me that my beta levels were so high I was definitely expecting multiples, I was scared that all 3 embryos had implanted. Finding out that there was only two made things seem so much more manageable.
    JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 12:37 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• The ultrasound took too long and I was afraid something was wrong so I was joyfully relieved everything was ok, just doubled.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 12:27 PM on Mar. 3, 2011