Please tell me did my stomach drop?Please look at the pic below and compare it with my profile pic

Bigmamabearof6

Asked by Bigmamabearof6 at 11:46 AM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• We want to remind everyone involved in this post that community members are expected to contribute constructively to CafeMom Answers. Differing and diverse opinions are welcome, but repeated attacks on a person or their family members are not. They pollute the environment, don’t drive the discussion forward and demonstrate a lack of respect.

Please keep this in mind then next time you post. We’ve made a note of this thread for future reference.

//The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 1:37 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Musicmom havent you heard the expression "if u dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all"
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 12:10 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• She did not ask for a doctors diagnosis. She asked if it looked like her stomach had dropped. Since that was the title, I would assume that the picture within the post would show some skin so how is it inappropriate?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:12 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Musicmom- looks like you're the one who can't move on.. Keep coming back to the same question to see if anyone has said anything else about your rude comment. She didn't ask you to judge her, so maybe you're the one overstepping your boundaries a little. It's people like you that makes our society a nasty place.
    angelco04

Answer by angelco04 at 12:26 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• And ladies please this website is for support & us getting along to help one another with questions, it's very immature to give mean answers & to be arguing like this, if you dont have anything nice to say to someone who posts a question then dont say anything at all & keep moving. Musicmom80 you should know that pregnant women are more sensitive & when you say things like you said that hurts peoples feelings, it might be your opinion & I respect that, but it was a mean one, you couldve kept it to yourself & been a little more nicer about it. Come on we're all adults here lets act like it!

VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 12:55 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Take another from the same angle as your profile pic. Can't tell from this.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:47 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• That is just rude Musicmom- and you know it! This is not high school, grow up! Bigmama: I agree I can't tell too much because of the difference in the views of the photos.
    angelco04

Answer by angelco04 at 12:18 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• congrats and just ignore the jealous rude commenter. i cannot tell you if it dropped though sorry and hugs. good luck Momma

WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 12:29 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• You should be voted down!!!!! You are disrespectful! Do you realize how hurtful that was?
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 12:36 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• @music

Anonymous