When stretching your ears, are they supposed to bruise?

One of my ears is really bruised and the other isn't, I am at a size 0 and it hasn't done this before so that is why I am asking?.

Size 0 is not my pant size, it's the stretcher size... eye rolling

@charlotsomtimes  yes I just went up in size, do you know if the bruisin common or am I going too fast?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Why are you stretching your ears??? What does your pants size have to do with your ears ?? LOL Anyway,they have a good blood supply so if you do it too hard, yes they can bruise..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 11:49 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Hahaha, gottcha.. I don't know anything about those.. Call the place where you got them done or the new size and ask.. They have lots of people doing it so they would know :)
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 11:57 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• did you recently go up in size? did you skip?

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:07 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• if you go up to fast yes they can bruise, tear, bulge etc. .. hope you have money for they plastic surgery it's going to require to fix your ears when you are 40-50 and realize how silly they look
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:45 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• everytime i go up my ears bruise but they're better in a few days, don't worry about it.
    xLeeAnnex

Answer by xLeeAnnex at 1:27 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• You could be going up in size too fast, which could lead to bruising and permanent scar tissue, which leads to problems stretching further. Also, what do you use to stretch? Vitamin E Oil is best :o)

SinaiJ

Answer by SinaiJ at 1:10 PM on Apr. 27, 2011