DHA good start

my son is on this and he is 8months old . He has done good up till the last week or 2 he has been spiting up alot and I dont know what to do can u help?

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 4:35 AM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have my daughter who was spitting up though her nose and everything. she we in nicu for a week for this issue get a swallow study done and do a follow up with your doctor there could be a number of reason for this. every child is differnt so what is wrong with my daughter wouldn't be the answer your seeking for yours but the swallow study will find ways that work best to feed and any treatments that are needed. for now though thicken the formula with rice cereal and get dr brown y cut nipple.
    amanda_23

Answer by amanda_23 at 4:57 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• my daughter started on that a month ago she got really constipated and when she did poop it was like a silver color and smelled like metal i called and they told me it was her system getting used to it. she wasn't spitting up though i would call the doc and tell them
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:35 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• best choice is to call your ped doc and ask them
    dewey_scoles

Answer by dewey_scoles at 9:11 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Could be the excess saliva he is producing from teething- we've had our daughter 8 months as well on Goodstart DHA/ARA- the orange stuff since she was 2 months. She spits up a bit more lately, but she's cutting her second tooth.
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 9:22 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I use good start dha and ara with natural cultures.. it's a little easier on there stomachs. I used the orange can for about a week and then switched cause this was easier for my son to digest. It is a little bit more expensive though but if you get wic they do cover it.
    neverwrong8682

Answer by neverwrong8682 at 10:45 AM on Nov. 21, 2008