Am I the only one who doesnt like dogs?

I am not mean towards them but I have yet to find a dog worth the trouble of training.I can't stand the smell and living around them. Why would some people have them living inside a house? Am I the only person who doesn't like dogs?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 PM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Pets

• We are a non pet home and will always be that way. You're not the only one. I don't understand why people let animals live indoors either. It's very unhealthy and unclean to me. The thought of dogs rubbing their wieners on all the furniture makes me sick lol.. Animals always make houses smell too. ICK!
    prettyinink2011

Answer by prettyinink2011 at 12:12 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I don't NOT like dogs- but I could never own one. I love my cat. Dogs are just so needy. As soon as you walk in the door it's "HI! HI HI HI HI HI OMG You're home! You're really home! I have to pee. I can't pee without you because I pee outside! You smell like outside can we go outside? OMG WTF ITS A SQUIRRELLLLLLLL!!!!!!"

Can't do it. I love visiting my friend's dogs though. I just like the option of leaving them there.

meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 12:18 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• People who have animals always say their houses/animals aren't stinky because you get used to the smell, but to us, the ones that don't have animals, your house/animals do smell funky to us.
    prettyinink2011

Answer by prettyinink2011 at 12:56 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

LOL

Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 12:21 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• My dogs are my best friends. Maltese breeds don't really smell and are easy to train. But you can't help it if you really don't like them.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 12:12 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I agree with you, OP.

Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 12:13 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• My MIL doesn't like and pets and neither do her sisters, so you're not alone.
    JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 12:13 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Wow Anon #2. Angry much. I love dogs.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 12:14 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• You're not alone; I don't care for dogs or pets of any kind.
    Anonymous

• I love dogs. I don't have one though because they poop and leave hair everywhere and I'm just not ready for that. I have 3 young kids and they keep me very busy cleaning up after them.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 12:16 PM on Mar. 3, 2011