What's your favorite part of the day with your kids?

My favorite part is at night after homework is done and we all cuddle and watch a movie together before bedtime.

Asked by gemgem at 12:17 PM on Mar. 3, 2011 in General Parenting

• First thing every morning my 3yr son comes in my room when he wakes up & asks to cuddle with me til I get up. :) Hes so sweet when he wakes up! Then he remembers who he is & is back to his normal self once I get up. LOL! SSDD! Same Sh*t Diff Day! :)
    MomofSteel

Answer by MomofSteel at 12:23 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• My favorite part is nap time and bed time. Its the only time I get to myself and get a little bit of a break.
    Mom0413

Answer by Mom0413 at 12:20 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Depends on the day. Some days, when they're doing their best to impersonate heathens hellbent on driving me to insanity, I covet bed time. ;)

Most days, however, I enjoy my time with them. I love when I pick them up from school and I get the big grin and wave as soon as they see me in the crowd waiting for them. I love when they get up in the morning full of bed head and yawns and flash that first smile. I love when they are in the car cracking corny jokes with each other and giggling uncontrollably. I love when we sit down for dinner and start talking about our respective days and their eyes glow as they recount some exciting event -- even if it's just exciting to them and I'm totally not following the thrill. ;)
    ldmrmom

Answer by ldmrmom at 12:58 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• When we are able to go for a walk or to the park in the afternoon. I'm in a rut with activities since winter is so long here in WI.
    Luvnlife4

Answer by Luvnlife4 at 12:22 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• My favorite part is every waking moment with my child.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 12:24 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• The time between me picking them up and them going to bed. It's the ONLY four hours of the day we share together.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:59 PM on Mar. 3, 2011