Who finds it hard?

so many moms i know complain about how they can ever get ready or anything if there kids are up and they haveta get up super early 2 do anything... i dont find it hard at all. i ether shower at night or put the baby in the portable swing in the bathroom and have my 3 year old watch cartoons my bathrooms in my bed room and i leave the door opened so i can see her on my bed. and to do my hair and make up i lay the baby down for a nap or put her in the swing or door jumper and put the 3 year old in the bath i dont think its that difficult to get ready do you all find it that hard?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 PM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• it is difficult for some but i am not the type to judge kwim
    Anonymous

• When I had 3 under 5 it was hard. Now I have 5 but only one that really needs supervision. It isnt hard for me. I take a shower when she goes to bed, and get ready for my day when she is at school.

Answer by gemgem at 12:22 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I get up at 5:45 and prompt my autistic 14 year-old through what she needs to do to get ready for school each morning. Her bus comes at 6:50 and, despite my best efforts, she often misses the bus after all that. This routine doesn't allow me time to get ready until after she leaves - so long as I don't have to wake her twin brothers and take everyone to drop her at school.

I do find it that hard.
    JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 12:25 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I have it easy. I have a 2 year old and I get ready while he naps.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 12:40 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• i get up.. get me and my 3 year old in the shower with the baby in her bouncer in the bathroom... while in there i comb my daughters hair. we get out, i give baby her bath if its her day or just a quick wipe job and lotion. we all get dressed. baby goes back in the bouncer, then i do mine and my daughters hair, and we brush our teeth together. then she goes to get her socks and shoes and coat on, while i do my make up and get the baby in her coat.. then i get my shoes coat and we are out the door. if you work together you get it done in half the time.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:49 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I do on certain days. It all depends on my sons mood that day. There are days when he plays next to me and I can take as long as I want to get ready. Other days he's not having it. It's been different at his different ages. There are definitely days when I don't have the time, but most days it's no problem.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:51 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• i have 3 kids... 5 3 an 2.. i find it pretty easy to get dressed an ready for the day... and even clean
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 11:51 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I find it difficult to get ready without someone watchin DD. She gets into EVERYTHING. and usually gets hurt sometimes shes pretty easy to handle but usually its always pretty difficult
    JordonMichelle

Answer by JordonMichelle at 11:54 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• wow! its hard for me. i have a 3yr old, 4yr old and 7yr old. it's hard managing me time and them, but it is possible, but so much work
    fun3oo

Answer by fun3oo at 11:56 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• For me, it's never been an issue either. I always got up much earlier than my kids and was more than ready to go by the time they awoke. I had no choice ... I worked full-time when they were young and we all had to be ready to go by 7:00 am (me to work, them to the sitter). Even as a SAHM, I still get up at 5:00 and get ready for my day before them. It's time management, plain and simple.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Mar. 4, 2011