Getting more views on etsy shop

Hello everyone!

Does anyone know how I can get more views on my etsy shop?? I have handmade hair bows, clips, and tutus. I have seen other shops that get like 500 views in one day and I only get like 10 the first day and my item that has the most views is like 250 views, but that is over a long period of time.

Thanks!:)

www.besbowtique.etsy.com

brookes_mom04

Asked by brookes_mom04 at 12:53 PM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Money & Work

• Maybe create a signature with a link to your Esty shop in it. That way, when you post on CM, everyone who reads your posts will have an opportunity to visit yoru Etsy shop.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 1:05 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• How do I create a signature? lol
    brookes_mom04

Comment by brookes_mom04 (original poster) at 1:15 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Go into your profile settings. On the left is a menu of things you can do. Click on the one that says "signature". Open another window, go to your Etsy shop & copy the URL. Go back to the CM window. In the signature editor, you can do what you want, pretty much. I just added a line that says "Please visit my Etsy Shop" and pasted the URL underneath. Then, save it. Then when you make a post, you can choose whether or not your want your siggy to show. Make sense?
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 1:25 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Thank you! Do you think I should just have the link or have a little description of shop with the liink as my signature??
    brookes_mom04

Comment by brookes_mom04 (original poster) at 1:39 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• hmm I made a signature but now it is not showing up on any of my messages...
    brookes_mom04

Comment by brookes_mom04 (original poster) at 1:43 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• You can add a little blurb about what you have in your shop. Definitely a plus! And, it won't show up here in the Q&As. But, in any new post you make, at the bottom, choose the siggy you want to show. It won't show up in any past posts unless you wanna take the time to go thru each one and edit it to add the siggy.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 2:11 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I think you can also set it up to automatically add the siggy. Take a look at the setup section to see. But, I'm pretty sure you can.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 2:12 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• You can list your store through BigCrumbs. I don't know how much else it will earn you, but I know I'll be listing my store as soon as I'm up and running!

Just sign up for BigCrumbs and then click on List Your Store in the upper right hand corner...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:48 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Cool, Sabrina! That's good to know! Thx!
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 10:11 PM on Mar. 3, 2011