Selling/Purchasing Online

How many of you actually purchase products online? What types of things do you purchase? I was thinking of starting either an Etsy or Artfire account online but with the economy I am not sure if it is a good idea, or a waste! What are your thoughts?

TsMommy428

Asked by TsMommy428 at 1:00 PM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Shopping

• I buy and sell on eBay. Never tried Etsy. With eBay it did take a little while for me to see a profit though with eBay fees and such. I do get extra income through there now. Good luck.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:03 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I purchase stuff online all the time. Mostly household stuff, toys, books...stuff like that.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 1:01 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I purchase alot of stuff online like jewelry from overstock online, eBay computer parts, Zapatos for shoes and Peapod which is a online grocery store in my area . I love it because I sometimes work long hours and being pregnant these things are brought into the house and I do not have to carry them.
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 1:04 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• More then half of all my purchases are done online. I buy alot of clothes online, shoes, anything the kids need for sports (bats, cleats, uniforms etc). From time to time I do purchase on Etsy but mostly its for special items someone may have on their gift list.

Answer by gemgem at 1:09 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I shop online to get better deals. But I've never heard of Etsy.
    Froggy31785

Answer by Froggy31785 at 1:12 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I do not buy online anymore since my credit card number was stolen.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 1:51 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I do both ~ but mainly sell textbooks.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:04 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I never used to but my BF runs a company selling stuff on ebay and does well at it but boy does he have to deal with some scamming douchbag buyers. Ebay is so set up to fuck the sellers in favor of the buyers 9/10 times. It's frustrating.

He always wants to buy everything online too because he can get it cheaper but I'm so trained to not wait for stuff that I struggle with it sometimes when I want it now lol
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 8:10 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• cds furniture
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 8:08 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Nothing online except books and CD's we cannot get locally . We prefer to support local businesses and the local economy .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 11:25 PM on Mar. 5, 2011