No matter how much sleep i get...

I'm still exhausted! I know my iron is low but this is getting silly.

Hubs is convinced I'm pregnant again but I'm not...I just got my period.

metalhealthmom

Asked by metalhealthmom at 1:23 PM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Health

• Have you talked to your dr? I have that same problem. I went to the dr and told him how tired I was, he ran a ton of tests and it turns out I have an autoimmune disease - sjogrens syndrome. There's really no cure for it, and not any medication to help, but at least I know I'm not being lazy!

Answer by missanc at 1:30 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I feel the same. Sometimes you just have to give in and have yourself a five minute power nap.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 1:26 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I have also felt like this forever... I just want some energy
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:27 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Ugh, I hear ya! It usually takes me a little bit to get going in the morning and by 3pm, Im ready for a nap!
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 1:29 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Do you exercise? I know that sounds crazy when you are so tired but something happens when you get your blood pumping. Sooo when you feel wiped out, put on some sneakers and take a brisk walk around the block or do some stretching of your entire body. Bring a bottle of water too. I bet you may feel more energized and it will help you get more restful sleep at night. Try things like reducing soda's coffee and sugar and drink more water. Find a good multi-vitamin and take it daily.
    Anonymous

• I'm always feel exhausted. But I know I don't eat right, get anywhere close to a good nights sleep, work full time outside the home, raising 2 children, and taking care of my disabled husband. Yeah, I'm exhausted.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:51 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I just self-diagnosed myself with Sjorgen's syndrome now, lol.

I do exercise. I don't go out for walks but I have an exercise ball that I use because I'm trying to get back into shape. I usually do about two half hour workouts, and then I bounce on it a lot when I'm watching tv after DS goes to bed.

For the most part I eat fairly healthy and while my son is energetic, he's typically easy to deal with.

Guess I'm just gettin' older!
    metalhealthmom

Comment by metalhealthmom (original poster) at 1:59 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Get your thyroid checked.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 2:20 PM on Mar. 3, 2011