Do you ever feel like just giving up (there should be a venting category)

I have one more quarter left in school.
I have a part time job.

I just finally got the job in november and have been trying to get 20 hours a wweek so I can get WCCC. my mom has been watchign my kids all morning for a year while i've been in school. I cant get the WCCC (childcare) because my job will not give me the 20 hours a week they said would be "no problem". Ive worked once since before christmas and that was a two hour shift.
i just feel lik equitting everything and getting a fulltime job. i'm so close to graduating.
if i can graduate this spring i can transfer to a university to get into a teaching program which has been the plan, and i can PROBABLY get wccc since i'll be in a program. at least, that was implied. god knows it probably won't happen.
i just feel like giving up. this is all so hard to do when you have no support.
my mom watches my kids but we fight about it all the time.
i livew ith her and my dad and we all just fight all the time.
i just wish someone supported me going to school, trying towork, or wanting to move out.
not even all of it, i just wish someone gave me some sort of support in some aspect of my life.
my mom doesn't watch my kids because its a niec thing to do she does it because she can use it against me and is a control freak. shes a emtional malnipulator and while i appriciate her help and i tell her and show her that all the time, we fight al the time.

i just dont know wha tto do anymore. omg

vent sorry.

ElsaSalsaaa

Asked by ElsaSalsaaa at 1:54 PM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Health

• Every day girlie. I think people would be lieing if they said never. But then I have to stop what I am doing and Think of my situation in a different light. P.S. who ever said you have to be superwoman. Lots of love and prayers to you.
    Kimkh

Answer by Kimkh at 2:05 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Unhappy situation for the entire family. You have a good plan I would try to stick with it until I graduated and then try to find a place of my own and a job with more guaranteed hours. (If I understood your situation correctly)
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:58 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Yes, I want to just give up sometime....Bless your heart...I know it's hard....You are all under a lot of stress...and life, even family life is never easy.....Remember when ya'll want to kill each other, that you truly do love each other, even with all the fighting and tension...Keep on keeping on....You will get there.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 2:05 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Keep going, keep strong you will be on your own soon enough one day with your children. Be proud of your accomplishments as hard as it is dealing with YOUR parents.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 2:03 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• i know the feeling on wanting to give up. I have been through so much in my life i just wanted to curl and die. My parents divorced when i was three and at the same time of that i am almost died because my mom neglected the fact something was wrong with me, I had kidney infection that damn near killed me. My best friend died of suicide when i was 16. i wanted to give up then, but i was motivated to get my life on track.
    then i met my now husband and we had our son Haiden (he will be 3 on friday) when i was 19, then we had problems then too but we worked passed them and i had my son who is now 5 months old at 21. Now i am costantly thinking what did i do and get into to. I am a mom young and wife young. I do everything in the house and my husband works. I want to give up too on my relationship with my husband but again don't for our kids.
    I think it is great ur working and want to get a better life for u and kids keep it up
    2boysyahoo.com

Answer by 2boysyahoo.com at 2:05 PM on Mar. 3, 2011