Are these symptoms?

I have never been pregnant before and we are TTC. We have been for a year now. Its not time to test, but i think i am getting my hopes up. Are these symptoms? Or am i just getting my hopes up yet again? Ok.... lately i have been really gasie, my boobs are a little sore but not really badly, i have been eating a lot more but nothing unusual, i have been a little moody ( which could also be because i stopped taking my meds), and i have been really tired and have been crying here and there over little stuff.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• maybe, maybe not. the only way to know is to test. sorry.
    Anonymous

• ya I think so or it could be PMS also.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 1:56 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Sorry, but the signs of early pregnancy and PMS are extremely similar.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 1:57 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Could be. For me, in the very beginning I felt like I was about to get my period any second and it was going to be extremely heavy.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:57 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I am with the rest of the ladies. it could be. Then it could be PMS/your period.

Answer by louise2 at 1:59 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• im with everyone else seems to be pms....my early symptom was actually nasuea towards cigarette smoke and alchol and i was always craving sumthing that and i couldn't find out what i wanted...and iknow its different for every women but that does sound like your period. good luck with the baby making :D hope all goes well
    dory_girl88

Answer by dory_girl88 at 2:06 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I think everyone's symptoms are different when they become pregnant! You just need to take a pregnancy test to find out for sure. Have a bunch of them handy at your house. I know I took one nearly every day when me and my husband were trying, just to check.

http://www.besbowtique.etsy.com/

brookes_mom04

Answer by brookes_mom04 at 2:09 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• i think ur pregnant. My first son i was eating more, very tired, my boobs never hurt with him. My second son my boobs hurt, i was tiered and moody.
    2boysyahoo.com

Answer by 2boysyahoo.com at 2:16 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I sure hope i am!! :) And thanks ladies! :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:44 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• try preseed it help me conceive after trying for 3 yrs
    kai302

Answer by kai302 at 2:56 PM on Mar. 3, 2011