Forgetfullness how to work with it

okay so my problem is im super forgetful and its kinda annoying. i can't remeber if i took my prenatal vitimans my husband asks me to do sumthing and i totally forget it. i tried to write things down and take my vitamins the same time everyday but i loose the paper i wrote the stuff down and i forget what time im supposed to take the vitamins. any advice?

dory_girl88

Asked by dory_girl88 at 2:02 PM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Put the vitamins in a pill case so you will know if the day is empty, you have taken them. Get a mini notebook and carry it in your pocket.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:05 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Yes a individual day pill container is a good idea or make sure you take it with a meal like breakfast, lunch etc. everyday same time. Usually you can tell by the colour of your pee too? well I can from the vitamins.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 2:10 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Take the vitamins before you go to bed at night or leave them by your toothbrush to take before you brush your teeth.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 2:12 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Put notes in one place you see often. I'm the same way. I leave notes on the T.V, the bathroom mirror, and for in the morning next to the coffee pot
    Kimkh

Answer by Kimkh at 2:16 PM on Mar. 3, 2011