Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

I need to get help finding a custody lawyer in denton county tx

i recently broke up with my bf in december and we have a son together. my ex is very pissed off that i am now with his friend and his friend is now living with me. my ex and i came to an agreement to share our son 4 days with me and 3 days with him. well now he's threatening to file for sole or joint custody with him as the primary caregiver. i honestly don't see how any judge would let him since he has 4 drug felonies on his record. am i wrong? i need help with any advice and if anyone lives in denton county and knows a great and inexpensive lawyer, please let me know. things are getting out of hand and i need help now!!

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 PM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Relationships

Answers (1)
Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.