I have no idea what this is im feeling

I don't think its to much to be concerned about.. But she is breached and im just hanging out doing nothing and it seems the area above the belly botton to the right feels odd. I know its where her head pretty much is, but its annoying and I dont know if it was a burning kinda feeling or just her stretching out.. cause i feel her over there... 32 weeks, with a baby with possible head issues, she is still moving but its just not enjoyable feeling this.... i call the clinic and never get calls back so i dont wanna call them.and it not that bad to where i need to go to hosp.. but i guess i just want to figure it out

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 2:47 PM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Gently push her, it wont hurt you or her
    mckeemama

Answer by mckeemama at 2:52 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Yes, you should do what mckeemama said, all the midwives do it to pregnant women.
    Rae1990

Answer by Rae1990 at 3:23 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• At 32 weeks she still has time to change her position mine was sitting and looking up and putting her little behind out of my belly until the 37 week you could actually see the 2 little cheeks next to my belly button its was so weird but by week 39 she turned on birth position and stayed like that the last weeks are the hardest ones HUGS
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 3:26 PM on Mar. 3, 2011