Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are there any day care providers I need some info?

I would like to work in a day care as a group leader what classes would you recommend me taking? Also I would to to be the owner of my own day care what are the steps I need to take to start looking into this?


Asked by ExtremlyUnique at 2:51 PM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Money & Work

Level 17 (3,718 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • What state do you live in? More and more daycares and states are requiring a minimum of a CDA (Child Development Associate). Or an Associate's degree in Early Childhood Education. As far as your own daycare, would this be out of your home or do you want to own a daycare center? You can find out more info of what your state requires though this website-


    Answer by JeremysMom at 3:25 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

  • thank you and I am in Colorado and i want to own a day care center

    Comment by ExtremlyUnique (original poster) at 3:36 PM on Mar. 3, 2011