Can you help? :)

im new to the whole 'trying to conceive' thing! i thought it was easy you just done the deed & it happened haha i didnt know there was so much planning involved!
firstly what does dpo stand for?!
& is there any tips or info you can give me :)
im not sure when my last period was, i need to start keeping track of it!
but if im pregnant i would of conceived 26th feb, which i believe was my most fertile day so does anyone when i can test? or when my period is due again?!
thanks so much :)
& good luck to you all TTC ! (i know what that one means!!)
xxxx

samf1992

Asked by samf1992 at 2:53 PM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• basal temp and preseed worked for me and i was trying for 3 yrs as soon as i used pressed i became prego the 1st time i used it
    kai302

Answer by kai302 at 2:58 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I used preseed as well & it helped me get pregnant the first month I tried it unfortunately I m/c at 7 weeks pregnant, but then 3 months later my husband & I tryed again & used preseed & I'm 9 weeks pregnant now!....GL Sweetie & LOTS OF BABY DUST!!!

baby dust

VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 3:18 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• DPO=days past ovulation
    BD=baby dance
    BFP=big fat positive pregnancy test
    BFN=big fat negative pregnancy test
    OPK=ovulation predictor kit

Track your periods using Fertility Friend or any fertility tracking website. If you decide to take your temperature, make sure your purchase a BBT thermometer, take your temp EVERYDAY at the same time, before your get out of bed. When there is a thermal shift, ovulation will be detected. If you'd like, purchase OPKs and use from cycle day 7-18. When you get a positive OPK, time your intercourse accordingly.

Good luck!
    SnapdragonSMT

Answer by SnapdragonSMT at 5:57 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• From experience, may I suggest being 'aware' of everything but not focusing on it. Have fun, be a couple, enjoy one another, let nature take its course, however you put it...being too technically aware can spoil the mood and create stress that keeps the exact thing that you want from happening.

Best of luck!
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 9:10 AM on Mar. 6, 2011