WHAT PERIOD SHOULD I GO BY? I

I AM 20 YEARS OLD AND I WAS WONDERING WHAT PERIOD SHOULD I GO BY I HAD TWO PERIODS LAST MONTH AND DONT KNOW WHICH ONE WAS I SUPOSED TO GO BY I HAD ONE OCT 9-OCT14 AND OCT 28 -OCT 31 AND WAS ALSO WONDERING WHAT IF I MISSED IT CAUSE I ALREADY HAD IT LAST MONTH IS THERE ANY CHANCE ILL BE PREGNANT? SORRY IF I CONFUSED YOU I GOT SO MUCH TO ASK FORGIVE ME.. BUT PLEASE HELP THANKS SO MUCH..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:42 AM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Take a pregnancy test....the "period" you think you had from the 28th to the 31st could be implantation bleeding. If it comes up negative and you don't start a period next week then test again. I hope this turns out which ever way you are hoping. Good luck.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 8:46 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I agree sounds like implantation to me. Congratulations
    nikincarlos

Answer by nikincarlos at 11:57 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Just test. I also had 2 periods last month, and I've already had a short 2 day period this month as well. None of them were implantation, even though everyone (including me & my doctor) thought that either that second period of October or the really short period this month might have been. I'd suggest that you buy a 3-pack of hpt's. Take one in the morning (first morning pee would contain the highest amount of hormone). If it's negative, test again in a week. If you're still worried or unsure, go to your doctor for a blood test.

Good luck! I hope that this works out for you!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 2:09 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• OK IT CAN MEAN DIFFERENT THINGS. I HAVE 2 PERIODS ALL THE TIME IN ONE MONTH.STRESS IS A BIG REASON. GET A TEST TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE.BUT THERE MAY NOT BE A PROBLEM.
    Mrs.Toni

Answer by Mrs.Toni at 6:11 AM on Nov. 22, 2008