Where do you food shop?

There is only two of us in the house. I use to like to go to Sams Club or Costco when I would entertain but for the two of us, it's not worth it on food items. Sometimes I go to Super Walmart but they're re-doing the one by me, difficult to find items and the staff is not sure where everything is.

Onmyown2727

Asked by Onmyown2727 at 3:07 PM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Shopping

• I do general food shopping at Tader Joe's and then supplement with either Whole Foods or Stop N Shop or Target depending on what I need that week.
    This way I can get best prices on fresh foods, natural foods and any packaged stuff we need.
    boomamma

Answer by boomamma at 3:34 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I find Walmart to be the cheapest in my area. We have publix stores, Blooms, and Bi-Lo.
    carolinagirl075

Answer by carolinagirl075 at 3:08 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I dont have many options where I live just walmart and a local owned grocery. I try and go to the local owned grocery as much as possible. Although they dont have everything I need at times.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 3:09 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Walmart

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:09 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Publix or Winn-Dixie. Sometimes Super Target. Never Walmart.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 3:10 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I mostly shop at Whole Foods. However, we have an employee discount. Otherwise it would be Sunflower Market or Sprouts. We get most of our fruits and veggies at one of the many Arab/African markets in our area.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 3:10 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Whole foods
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 3:37 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I go to several places because each store has good prices on certain items. Stater Bros, Winco, Target, and Wal-Mart are all on my shopping excursion for food.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:53 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I live in Michigan and I go to Meijer most often. It is kind of like a Wal-Mart, but they have sale ads every week, plus I like the meat and produce better.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 4:16 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Whole foods for produce and meat and meijer for any packaged goods I need since they have a great selection of natural and organic foods through their own brand.
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 8:08 PM on Mar. 3, 2011