im so confused...

me and my fiance have been together for almost 3 years now, and everything has gone wonderful for the most part. hes a good guy and all, but ive cheated on him twice and he found out. but the worst part is i dont feel bad... i mean i didnt sleep with other men(nothing physical) but online and stuff. he is so afraid to lose me and i want to get better for him and our daughter. i feel so bad cause i have these other men kind of on the side... but he asks me and i lie to him... i feel like such a shitty person please help me.

adalyns_mama

Asked by adalyns_mama at 7:42 AM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Relationships

• Are you a young mother that could have a lot to do with it maybe you were not ready to play house...you have to sit down and ask your self if you love him and are willing to stop all the BS and focus on him if not you should let him go it is not fair to him that he can not be secure in his relationship

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:57 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• If you did not sleep with them, don't worry about it. You just need attention that he is not giving you. You're bored . Those other guys are just as bored. But if it gets out of hand, close ties. Block the people out. Have more respect for yourself, cuz if its for free, you are losing out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:42 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I agree w/ the PP. If you are ready for a relationship and really want to preserve the family that you have...you will stop. If you are not ready to settle down then you need to be honest w/ yourself and your fiance. This is not a healthy relationship for anyone the way it is.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 8:42 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Cheating is cheating physical or not. When you are in a committed relationship you are committed for a reason and you have decided to be with just that person. If you are looking or chatting or flirting its wrong! You need to soul search and see if you are with him for the right reasons and figure it out before you marry him. If you dont figure it out now you will cheat after you get married and thats a wrong time to decide you made a mistake
    desperateat48

Answer by desperateat48 at 8:56 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Flirting is not cheating. You are young and love attention.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I agree with Desperateat48...I did the same thing expect we didn't have kjds....so after I cheated twice not physical mine couldn't trust me well after he was able too which took a year or so...he did it to me and so when I was ready to give full commitent to him for the rest of our lives he wasn't...so now I'm married to someone totally different and I'm completely happy...and he's not...haha anyways I don't think that just because you are young its the attention you want...if he doesn't give it to you then yes move on find the person that doesn't make you want to look other places but flirting is cheating.... 19 years old here people.......
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 10:28 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• You obvious feel you have crossed the line with these other men, based on your morals. I would guess that if you found out that your fiance had 2 similar girlfriend you would considered him to have cheated on you. Get rid of the guys and focus your self on your daughter and your fiance. If you can't do that then don't waste your time getting married. Being married and a mom is not a bed of roses, there are lots of ups and downs in a long term relationship. When you choose to have a child, someone should have told you that their needs come first, there is no I in the word MOM .

Anonymous