Is this normal?

Ok, it has been three months since I had my daughter, and I've had two cycles since then. Recently I've started having a bright yellow odorless discharge,it has a watery texture and no other side effects. I have not been sexually active since before her birth. When my post bleeding stopped, it just stopped, like there was no lightening or anything, it just stopped. So I was thinking that it could be the rest of the lining from giving birth. I am going to go to the doctor if it dosen't stop in a week. I was just wondering if anyone else has had this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I'm sure it's normal. so many weird things happen to your body when you have a baby.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:30 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Bright yellow? That sounds a bit off. Any odor? I would call the doctor.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:34 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I'm sure it is nothing. But I agree go to the doctors if it doesnt stop within a week.
    Rae1990

Answer by Rae1990 at 3:38 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• It seems reasonable that it could just be the rest of the discharge you didnt get before. I am 3 weeks PP and that's basically the same thing I have now... but it's not a lot. If there's a lot I'd definetly at least call a doctor and ask about it. Good Luck
    Mommy_Waller

Answer by Mommy_Waller at 10:09 PM on Mar. 3, 2011