i don't understand!!

I never call my stbx for stupid things. Actually i haven't seen him in over a month and probably talked to him once in this whole month. I had a nice talk with his girlfriend, she is the one who he left me for. She apologized and is actually nice. So i call him today to tell him to leave something i really need that i left in a box that is going to his house. He acts like he is bothered by me calling . What the hell did i do?I give him his space, like his girlfriend, don't bother him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:17 AM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Relationships

• he is mad that you and her get along tell him to get over it and give you what you want men errr

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:26 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• The situation you described, can be so frustrating and agravating....and really make me feel "put-down." Obviously, your "ex" is trying to show you that he has completely "moved on," and like the song says: "Your just another one of those unanswered mysteries, another page in his persona l history>" I would do everything I could to avoid having anything to do with him. If you really have an important need to contact him, maybe you could send him a brief and "to the point" business-like sounding email or letter. Once, my dh and I were involved in a very messy situation with alot of high tension and emotions floating around. We eventually made the decision to see a Business Law attorney...explained the entire situation to him, and listened to his input and feedback.
    Jael580

Answer by Jael580 at 8:30 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I think he's expressing his guilt as anger towards you. He's probably ashamed of what happened and doesn't know how to face you. Just kill him with kindness and be the bigger person.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 8:40 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Yeah, he''s probably feeling some guilt. That's great that you get along with his girlfriend and she's nice and all...just be careful. You've already been hurt here and she might still see you as a threat. After all, you are his ex. no matter if she's the reason. (If he did it to you, he'll do it to her). She may not be "as nice" as she seems.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I agree with Anon 9:09
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 9:35 AM on Nov. 21, 2008