I think my DH has lost his marbles......what to do? adult content

A little history sorry if this is a little long: DH and I have been married almost 2 yrs and together 5. DH started working out of town about 1 year ago. We always got along pretty well but since he has been gone things have been going down hill fast! He is becoming extremley jealous, and somewhat controling. Together we have 6 kids 5 that live at home one that is 20 yrs old. I work full time as well and with the work I do I am "on-call" quite a bit. DH is on a big kick about saving $ and being able to move so we can be together. Wich I want to, as well but he wants me to survive and pay some bills off of my check that is about 750 every two weeks. After I pay for gas, groceries and stuff for me and 5 kids I hardly have enough to pay any bills. NE way the point of the is post is DH is becoming completly irrational, he is getting jealous of his son, he asks who is there with me and if I am having fun, he came home the other day and we were fooling around I had on black panties and yes I got a little wet.....I took of my clothes we did the deed and dirty clothes went to laundry , well he woke me up in the middle of the night saying he was doing laundry and oh by the way nice cum stains in my underware and he hopes it was worth it. Then proceeded to question me about a text I had sent to my bff. I told him it was an inside joke and what does he need to go through my phone for in the first place.

This is driving me crazy it is non stop he acts like a baby when he is gone and gets very upset and pouts when he calls and I am in the middle of something like work or putting kids to bed. The other day when I was using his computer to look for a new insurace policy I noticed that he had been searching for "hacking" information. He monitors my phone calls and texts by looking online. He gets jealous if I do things with friends. This is all so new to me with him he never has acted this way before but it is almost like being in the beginning of an abusive relationship again. We have been to counseling but it is hard to do when he is gone for weeks at a time. I am almost ready to just leave

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• Point blank he is being insecure!
    ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 3:48 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I'd be out. Gone. Hasta la vista.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:50 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Maybe HE"S cheating and this is tranference

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:51 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I think I wouldn't deal w/ that if I were u. When I found out my husband was havin an affair w/ my friend (I know) I told him what I thought & if he wanted her then bye if he wanted me he better straighten up. We couldn't be happier now that was 3yr ago!
    MomofSteel

Answer by MomofSteel at 3:55 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• wait...you did the deed with the son or dh?
    Anonymous

• Did the deed with DH I would never with ss!!!! I think of SS as one of my own and he calls me his honerary mom because their mom took off on them a long time ago!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:03 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I'm assuming by doing the deed you mean you're DH... he is cheating.... classic, the cheater always get's controlling and insecure, trying to blame the person they are cheating on so they feel better about themselves. My ex did the same thing
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 4:04 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• that sounds like alot, good luck
    stella73

Answer by stella73 at 1:17 PM on Mar. 4, 2011