OT.. date night

me and my SO are going through some stuff and would like to suprise him with a date night.. i wanna take him to dinner, but then somewhere else.. not really sure wat to go do.. we are both young and love to do stuff like bowl or play laser tag and stuff like that... (im too preggo to fit in a laser tag vest at the moment..) lol.. anyways, i need some ideas!!! anything fun you can think of? and not super expensive.. we are not the mushy gushy romantic type ppl just to add.. oh and another thing... my SO's sister and her boyfriend live with us so a date at home is not very doable.. ahead of time, thanks for the advice

1sttimemom2011

Asked by 1sttimemom2011 at 3:48 PM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• If there are no other children int he home i would make dinner have candles lit, a hot bath waiting for him, when he gets out the tub have some sexy lingerie on and be ready to please him in every way imaginable. I know your prego but you can still look sexy good luck

ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 3:53 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Paintball? Or a movie. miniature golf... My SO and I love this smoothie place at the mall. Like LOVE it lol. so I'd probably do dinner and then roam around the mall to get smoothies, let him pick the manly stores instead of shopping for me. We also like to just hang out at the park, just sit in the quiet at night when no one's around. We also have a local indoor rock climbing center, but if you're too prego for laser tag the rock climbing might not work lol. Have fun!
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 4:08 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Dinner and a movie never gets old!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 12:24 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Find a park where you can go on a nice boat ride, or a carriage ride , super romantic
    stella73

Answer by stella73 at 1:15 PM on Mar. 4, 2011