Does everyone have something that's a mental block for them?

I got my period at 12 and I am currently 32 and STILL never know when its coming. lol!~ I used to say it was because it was just sooo irregular but.. when my husband and I started trying 6 years ago, turns out.. nope, normal 28 day cycle and even after knowing that, I STILL don't know when its coming ... duh!! its like a mental block - sadly, my mom is 52 and has that SAME block haha..

maxsmom11807

Asked by maxsmom11807 at 3:57 PM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I haven't had a period in 3 years due to having the Mirena and then pregnancy, so I'd have no idea when mine would start. I'm incapable of remembering where I put my keys, even why I consistently put them in the same place. All winter I leave them in my coat pocket so I always have them when I leave, and DS can't get to them and loose them. But it never fails, every time I go to leave I can't find my keys, and SO has to gently say dear, check your coat pocket. You'd think I'd learn LOL
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 4:03 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I usually cry about a week before mine starts and my husband can tell me when I'm about to start. We're weird like that. lol
    prettyinink2011

Answer by prettyinink2011 at 4:00 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Do yo have a calendar you can keep track on? Count 4 weeks from the day you start, then you'll know when to expect the next one. BTW, be glad if that's your only mental block! It gets worse :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:03 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• lol yea i have no idea when imma get mine :p
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 4:08 PM on Mar. 3, 2011