Baby Trend Brand

I am getting a baby trend stroller, play yard, and car-seat and i wondered what people who have used this brand think. I have heard good things and some crappy things so i thought id ask the moms on here.

CEGrissim

Asked by CEGrissim at 4:00 PM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• We had the infant car seat and the three wheel stroller and were happy with both. We used the car seat until she outgrew it at 13 months or so and we still use the stroller today and my DD is two and a half. The front wheel has gotten loose a few times but the DH was easily able to fix it with a screwdriver and got it right back in order. I saved the seat to use again if we have another baby. I can't think of any complaints we have had.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 5:13 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• we have the pack and play, the travel system and we love it. always check recalls though. and buy brand new when it comes to stuff like that.
    Arretsmomma5

Answer by Arretsmomma5 at 4:02 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• The only thing I've ever had that was Baby Trend is my Deluxe Sit n Stand Stroller and I love it! I've only had it for 8 months, so I'm not sure about durability, but it's not showing any serious signs of wear yet and I take my 2 yo and 7 month old for a walk every day.

Answer by missanc at 4:02 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I am debating on whether or not to get a sit N stand or just a second stroller i have a 2 1/2 year old but she usually walks pretty far and the new baby is due in may and my daughter will only be 3 months away from being 3. I know i am getting the car seat and the play yard and they seem to have great reviews.
    CEGrissim

Comment by CEGrissim (original poster) at 7:02 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• My oldest would have sat in a stroller as long as I would have let him, so I got a double stroller when my 2nd was born and my 1st was 2 yrs 4 months. It made shopping at places without carts (ie the mall) so much easier! Which was good because my 2nd and 3rd are only 18 months apart. The one I have now is for my 4th and 5th kids and they are only 20 months apart so definitely needed.

Answer by missanc at 9:27 PM on Mar. 3, 2011