When do you start to despise pregnancy?

I will go on record as saying how much I hate pregnancy. I LOVE taking new babies home, but hate that this is part of the process.

My second trimesters usually aren't too bad, but I am about 27 weeks and feel like a whale already...tired...peeing every hour at night...swelling...looking flat out ridiculous. I'm getting to the point where I can't wait to be done...and I have 13 @$#%%^&*(*&^&%$^#%$@%#$%*) weeks to go!!!

Mom-2-3-Girlz

Asked by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 4:21 PM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'm 9 weeks and I've been throwing up every day for five weeks with no end in sight.... I'm praying it gets better soon, other wise I told my husband he better be happy with raising one kid lol.
    I know in the end it will be worth it, but right now I'm tired of puking or feeling like I am going to every single day, all day long.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 4:23 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Wait til your in week 32 and beyond
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 4:22 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• the third trimester is when i started hating it. it's just so uncomfortable, your baby is big & out of room, so he or she is constantly shoving a toe into your ribcage or jamming their head against your cervix. then, your swollen, pee constantly, can't sleep for shit, eat everything edible along your path, cry for no reason at all, get angry for no reason at all, back hurts like hell, it's uncomfortable to drive at this point, and most of all, you just want the baby OUT! i was so uncomfortable during my 3rd pregnancy, i had that problem in my cartilage where it became stretchy and everytime i so much as lifted my leg to put my pants on, i'd get this horrendous pain in my pelvis like it was going to snap or something. my 2nd child was 10 pounds so i would have to say i flat out wanted to die during the last couple of weeks of that pregnancy!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:31 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I loved my entire pregnancy! EXCEPT the last week-- and its because I was throwing up/diarrhea almost non-stop!
    Id love to be pregnant. even go thru the L&D many times over... but i dont think i have what it takes to handle a big family. we are going for 2.. and (a big) maybe 3..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 5:36 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• im only 11 wks pregnant and i dont mind being pregnant but i hate that i can't eat my fav. foods, i have to pee all the time, i hate being constipatied, and i having morning sickness. since i no longer have morning sickness i feel fine i just hate the other stuff but other than that i think its a blessing
    dory_girl88

Answer by dory_girl88 at 11:28 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• lol.. I only had 1 baby which we tried over 3 years for so.. I loved every moment of it even with the 6 months of throwing up and nausea and then getting gestational diabetes and swollen feet lol...
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:24 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I loved pregnancy but I def felt like I would be pregnant forever! I felt that I would never have the baby out and that Id walk around pregnant for the rest of my life LOL That was my first. Im sure with the second Ill feel more prepared but Im dreading the pregnancy because Im impatient and just want the baby hahhaa. I did enjoy pregnancy but wish it was shorter!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 4:24 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I am pregnant with my first and miserable with "morning" sickness all day. I am also having breast pain and everything smells so strong to me... I can already understand why some people despise this!

However I got a scare from the doctor the other day and when I realized how fragile this little life is my perspective changed... now I am praying for the symptoms to continue as a sign that the little one is still OK.
    angelmommy11

Answer by angelmommy11 at 4:28 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• tnm...I'm on my third and I am having so much pelvic pain...worse when I stand on one foot...like when I'm putting on pants, socks, or slipping on shoes...I wonder if it is a cartilage issue.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Comment by Mom-2-3-Girlz (original poster) at 4:34 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• About the third trimester, by that time I'm too big to do anything and it gets annoying.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 4:35 PM on Mar. 3, 2011