Can you use nail polish remover when you are pregnant (17 weeks)?

My oldest daughter is sick so I went to look for the thermometor on the fridge well when I was looking I accidently dropped the nail polish that was up there and it busted all over the kitchen floor I cleaned up the nail polish before it dried, but now my hands are covered in nail polish and need to get it off so wanted to make sure it was safe to use remover before I did it. Thanks! I have been spilling everything and dropping everything I touch today lol

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 4:34 PM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yeah....
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:37 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Pregnant women get manis and pedis all the time. I know I did. I was never told to stay away from acetone. Sniffing it is a prob lol but using it or cleaning it up isnt. Doulbe check with your dr or buy non acetone if you are worried.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 4:37 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• My doctor said it was OK but suggested using non-acetone jut because the acetone fumes make allot of pregnant women feel ill. I don't think it hurts the baby though.
    angelmommy11

Answer by angelmommy11 at 4:45 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I think it'd be ok.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 9:19 PM on Mar. 3, 2011