Light pink streak of blood.....

About 2 days ago, I had discharge and a streak of light pink blood almost looked like dots in a line. I don't start till next week. I was like hmm...maybe this is the start of my period. But it only happened 2 or 3 more times only when I wiped. Then it completely stopped.

Could this have been implantation bleeding? Has anyone had anything similar?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I had something similar after I had gotten my positive pregnancy test. The doctor didn't know what it was. She said implantation was possible but she also said it could be a problem with the pregnancy...

If it turns out that you are pregnant I wouldn't worry too much since it was so early.
    angelmommy11

Answer by angelmommy11 at 4:52 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I forgot to include that the day before this pink streaky blood, i had a weird crampy feeling really low in my abdomen. Like right above the pubic area. It lasted for like 5-10 min. Could this be related?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:04 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Could be. :)
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 9:18 PM on Mar. 3, 2011