I am bored with my husband. We have been married for almost 4 years. My first marriage lasted about 4 years. I was single for 10 years between. Maybe I am just immature or have a short attention span, but I have been dreaming of another man. I dated him for a short time beofe I met my dh. I wish I would have spent more time with this other man. I find myself wanting to call him and spend time with him. Does anyone else go thru this?

We have been going thru alot. Our house is in foreclosure. We are broke. I keep thinking and dreaming of this other guy. I feel like I am betraying my dh, I know he'd be shocked and hurt, yet I keep thinking about the other guy. help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:50 PM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Relationships

• Well then get off your butt and make it more interesting! Marriage is hard enough work but you can't expect it to be perfect without putting work into it! Maybe talk to your hubby and you can both come up with a list of fun things to do and actually do them! Pick a specific night a month, or even every week, and make it date night.

Last night my husband wanted to go out and have a nice dinner. Honestly, I wasn't into it but I figured, hey he's being spontaneous, why not? It ended up being a lot of fun.
    bethany_smith

Answer by bethany_smith at 8:58 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Remember the grass is not greener on the other side!
    Geneie

Answer by Geneie at 11:26 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I will say this: If you feel this way there are other issues at hand and you better thing long and hard before you jump into anything. There is someone who loves you at home and it would hurt him deeply. If there is no love between you then you need to get out of the relationship because it will only cause problems downt the road. There is a reason you married him...find it again!
    EmMaldonado

Answer by EmMaldonado at 1:53 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• For better or worse This the time when your marriage needs both of you its ups and downs this is ( one of your downs)that people talk about 50yrs of being together. I think in your mind you have a four year itch don't make a pattern Think long and hard before you decide. How would it make you feel if he had the same thoughts? good luck
    bunco

Answer by bunco at 1:54 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• you are probably fantasizing to get releif from the situation you are currently in. please remember that of all the people in the entire world, you chose him. and try to do things together. if you guys are having financial difficulty, maybe spend the day on the sofa watching tv or go for a walk...things like that. dont throw your marriage away for a fantasy of what might have been when you know what you have,.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 12:08 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• well all i can say is that you've been through this before, so why did you marry this guy then.. now your gonna put him through hell cause your thinking about this other guy... well i don't think that's right! and how do you know that this other guy wants you anyways, he could be involved with someone else.okay so your going through some rough times right now, no one said it would be easy, you have to work on it, how would you feel if you found out that your husband had feelings for another woman, and that he was thinking of her,, put the shoe on the other foot, don't do to him, what you don't want done to you... honestly grow up...........
    brownsugar342

Answer by brownsugar342 at 11:54 PM on Jul. 9, 2008