Please anwser ! needs some advise. ??

hello everyone!
im not sure if this is my mouth?
we've been tying 6 for months now to have a baby.
each time it hasent happened, im taking a test tomorrow, my period is due on the 5th i took a test 6 days ago,. it was negative.. but i have no symptoms really. ive been having alot of cramping, for the past week. along with light brown stains in underwear.. just lots of cramping:/ not sure if this means anything? i heard you usually get symptoms.. besides dull back pain, little sore nipples. just alot of craming...i usually dont cramp till after my period ha come.

oh and, whats a good test to use?

amiRussell

Asked by amiRussell at 5:01 PM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Any test is good to use. I cant tell you if you are pregnant though. Only a doctor or test can do that. You will just have to wait and see. Good luck!

Answer by gemgem at 5:05 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• If this isn't your month, then please visit www.tcoyf.com and learn how to track your cycles. You'll be amazed at what you learn!

Your current symptoms could be period or pregnancy.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:22 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Light brown stains could be implantation bleeding.

JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 5:24 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• With my pregnanciy last year thte only symptoms i had were cramping, heartburn and i was 2 weeks late for my period. I only had one period since my baby before that because i was nursing. I really didnt think i was pregnant because i had an IUD in, but as it turns out....i was. I used Dollar Generals brand of preg test.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 5:27 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Lack of symptoms does not mean you are not pregnant! Some women never really feel preggers untill they feel the baby and start showing. I hope you are, good luck!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 6:20 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Good luck!!!
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 9:10 PM on Mar. 3, 2011