Has this happened to anyone? adult content

I had my lmp on Jan 20 and i no that we had sex on V-day unprotcted which was out of my ov cycle so i have taken a few test and its negitive but I am 12 days late has this happened to anyone and I have regular periods its blowing my mind

april_f

Asked by april_f at 5:05 PM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Not me, but I have heard of this before with women who are pregnant. You might want to get a blood pregnancy test. Also are you using 1st morning urine? That's when HCG is at it's highest level in urine.

JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 5:21 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• yes
    april_f

Comment by april_f (original poster) at 5:22 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I'd say go to your doctor for a blood test, are you feeling any pregnancy symptoms?

VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 5:26 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• lite cramping and thats realy it
    april_f

Comment by april_f (original poster) at 5:28 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• To be honest that was my first pregnancy symptom cramping, I thought  AF was going to start I even wore a pad, but when I was 3 days late I tested the first test was VERY faint, the second was negative & the 3 was BFP then confirmed by my OBGYN I'm now 9 weeks pregnant, some HPT are more sensitive then others, blood test is your best bet hun go see your doctor.

VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 5:36 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Give it a few days and test again.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 9:09 PM on Mar. 3, 2011