Preseed?

where can i buy preseed can i buy iy over the counter also i am taking thyroid medicine on a daily basic hopefully it's not a problem,

sexylady35

Asked by sexylady35 at 5:36 PM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• You know I will tell you what my OB failed to tell me....When you start talking Synthroid (your thyroid pill) it will jump start your fertility. I found out the hard way when I came up pregnant a month after starting it. It shouldn't be a problem, but ask if preseed will mess with your thyroid medication.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:41 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Preseed will in NO way affect ANY medications. It's simply a lubricant that is sperm friendly for women who have a lack of fertile mucus, women with a hostile PH, and women who need lubricant during intercourse.

Anonymous

• always take thyroid medicine on time or as doc saids.
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 7:21 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• You can buy preseed over the counter it's in the pharmacy in the "Family Planning" section, it's just a fertility friendly lubricant for when your ttc but don't have enough cm, I use it & got pregnant that first month but unfortunately it ended in a m/c at 7 weeks pregnant, then 3 months later I used it again & I'm pregnant now 9 weeks & 1 day pregnant!!!. So preseed does work!

P.S. Preseed doesnt interfere with medication it's just a lubricant.

VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 10:41 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I am hypothyroid and used preseed to conceieve ~ our daughter was born last July.......good luck!
    Peggs11

Answer by Peggs11 at 2:31 PM on Mar. 4, 2011