How can this one be explained? After near death experience, boy says Heaven is real.

http://www.kdvr.com/news/kdvr-after-neardeath-experience-boy-writes-book-heaven-is-real-20110210,0,2566980.story

The article is worth a read ~

tasches

Asked by tasches at 5:38 PM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Does it require explanation? those who believe in heaven will find confirmation, and those who do not will pick holes in it and find reasons to doubt. Sadly the way of the world xxx
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 5:41 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I think it's a nice story bout i wouldn't consider anything a 3y says as "proof".

Have you ever heard of the god helmet? It can produce similar results.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_helmet

UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 5:48 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I feel bad saying this because I do not know these people-but something about the media blitz and money involved in writing this book bugs me-
    there, I said it-
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 7:34 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• So true. I remember sitting at the hospital when I was 8 and my grandfather was dying. I swore I saw an angel take him away and they were flying in the sky. I told my mother about it. When I look back...it is an overactive imagination of something I wanted to be true that went along with stories I had been told. That is one reason I am a writer hehe
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 5:49 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Um...his father is a pastor. His father wonders how his DS knows about armegeddon? HELLO!! Do you think you can have a kid grow up in a christian home with a pastor as a father and the kid NOT know about god and the bible and the stories within it?!!
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 7:08 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• "Near death experiences" can happen even without being "near death".  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvxFXkv7L24

JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:41 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• people who do not believe will find a way to explain it.

for me, it gave me goosebumps.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:43 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Sorry but he was sick, 3 years of age and drugged up. Who knows what his parents taught him? I had a dream of Jesus myself (no I am not joking) but does this make it anymore real? No it doesn't. It is a compelling story though. Very sweet.
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 5:45 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• What a moving story.
    bhoward87

Answer by bhoward87 at 5:50 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I think thats pretty awesome and believe what this little boy saw was real.

Answer by gemgem at 5:50 PM on Mar. 3, 2011