Rate me. How much of a loser am I ?

Dinner tonight is

hot dogs
chips
corn

Not healthy or balanced by any means, but I'm tired.

How much of a loser am I? (Waits for the extra healthy to come with their pitchforks.)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Food & Drink

• DS had 3 chicken nuggets and a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich.

I'm having a hot pocket.

I think we're playing on the same team.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 6:02 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Nah youre not a loser. I have nights like that too. We had Pizza and bread sticks tonight lol. I think once in awhile its ok.

Answer by gemgem at 6:02 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Can I come over?!?!?!?!!?!? I loves me a good hotdog!!!
    SnapdragonSMT

Answer by SnapdragonSMT at 6:03 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• If it was summer then that would be half our dinners too. I made hot dogs with beans for my son last night for dinner after he didn't eat a corn bake I made and he didn't eat the hot dog either so I ate that for my dinner and made him something else, I can't even remember now.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 6:03 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• ahhhhhhh......you're fine.....it's okay once in a while....next time instead of corn, do beans....and use whole wheat buns....;)
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 6:05 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Now I remember I made chicken nuggets. I made 15 so I could quickly reheat some the next few days. I started with four and he kept asking me for more chicken till all of it was gone. He has never eaten so much in his life!
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 6:05 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• If serving that meal once in a while was a crime...put me in jail now. I'm actually worse. I Sometimes mine beg for corndogs and I just say okay it's maybe twice a month. Arrest me. I would dare rate someone else on what they serve their child. I don't walk in their shoes. BTW..if you're peeking in the windows.. mine will be having soup and grilled cheese because I'm frankly exhausted. I've had one home with influenza for 9 days now and I'm beat.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:11 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• WOUILDN"T**
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:12 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Not a loser but you might feel like one when that stuff hits your stomach.lol
    Anonymous

• Nah. That actually sounds kind of good to me right now...it would sound better if I wasn't already stuffed.
    Anonymous