Please help? I can't see my chistmas tree widget on my page, but when I go to my profile I can see it. Can anyone tell me what I did wrong and how do I fix it?

Kandance99

Asked by Kandance99 at 9:10 AM on Nov. 21, 2008 in About CafeMom

• when setting up your widget it gives you the option for everybody to see it or only you, so that's why you only see it on your page. go to the little edit tab on the top right of widget and you should see a scroll down tab that says "everybody" or "only you" or something like that just select everybody and save widget, and that should fix the problem.
    workenmom

Answer by workenmom at 10:03 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• You probably have it saved as profile only. Edit the widget and at the bottom it will give a drop down menu for homepage, profile or both. Choose both to see it on both of your pages.
    ImNewHere

Answer by ImNewHere at 3:37 AM on Nov. 22, 2008