How many of you have I pissed off?

So . . . . seeing that I have a good amount of thumbs downs, I am wondering how many of you I have pissed off and what was it for?

I actually don't thumbs down any of you, by the way . . . if I disagree it is written in a response.

Oh yes . . . and I promise not to get upset at your answers.

ImaginationMama

Asked by ImaginationMama at 6:07 PM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• I did not vote you down but I was curious to see what you had said. I think it's great that you post links to verify what you are saying. I wish more people would do that.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 6:27 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• What question are you talking about?
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 6:09 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I very rarely 'thumbs down'. I save that for someone being extremely rude and nasty by calling other posters names using profanities. You have the right to have your opinion. I dont care if you don't agree with me or not, but when people are bullies, then I vote them down.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:15 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• you have never upset\pissed me off!!! and I have never thumbs downed you either!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 6:19 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• There are no general 'parameters' to thumbs down. I stated mine above, but some people vote down if they don't agree with what you said, and some people vote down if they don't like you. All's fair around here!
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:15 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Totally fair, lay. :)

Up - it is just some here and there . . . I was just wondering what the parameters were? Are they thumbs down "I don't agree" or a thumbs down "you pissed me off"?

I did, by the way, get one thumbs down that I wholeheartedly deserved . . . I misread the post and was wrong, wrong, wrong with my answer. I apologized to the poster and deleted the wayward response.
    ImaginationMama

Comment by ImaginationMama (original poster) at 6:21 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Thanks momto. :) That is nice to know . . .
    ImaginationMama