Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 Bumps

How would YOU feel???

Well me and my husband have been having problems and things just arent the same anymore. Theres no romance what so ever && Its not me at all its HIM. Im a very attractive girl and alot of guys would love to be with me and treat me right, So why isnt the guy i love treating me the way I should be treated?? & I also caught him looking at porn this isnt the first time and last time i caught him he promised he wouldnt do it again and blah blah blahhhhh....but he did it once again!!! & Im very upset because he cant find the time to be intimate with me but he could find the time to do that its DISGUSTS me!!! Im trying to forgive & Forget but im sick of being hurt. I just want to let go and move on but my daughter dosent deserve to have her family split up!! What should i do, What would you do????

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 6:16 PM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Relationships

Answers (7)
  • What other issues are going on in the marriage that has made him take an interest in porn and made you and him grow apart. Once you both can talk these issues out, than you can begin to work to bring each other back together,

    Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:18 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

  • Marriage is a promise, especially when you have a child. Every relationship has low points...this may be one of yours. You can't change his behavior, you only have control over yours.

    Answer by Anonymous at 6:19 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

  • If it were me i would tell him how i feel, and tell him that if things dnt change, as much as you dont wanna do it, you and your daughter will leave. I also suggest counceling. but a lot of men wont do that, so thats a long shot. Good luck, im in somewhat of the same situation, but i think we are both good looking, and could easly find other people, and we are not even married yet! WoW! Red flag just popped up!

    Answer by arkelly2188 at 6:19 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

  • Well I wouldnt leave my husband over porn. Its a completely natural thing for both men and women. However if he isnt being intimate with you and is growing cold then maybe its time for an intervention. I would suggest marital counseling and see what he says. If he is interested in saving your marriage I think he would go.

    Answer by gemgem at 6:23 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

  • Communication. You are expressing your concerns, but don't make it sound like you're complaining, but suggesting. If he's not being intimate...let him know what you want...or TAKE action into your own hands and you set the mood. Counseling could help or just changing things up a bit. 5 Love Languages is a good book to check into. Maybe watch "porn" with him so once he gets in the mood, he can act it out with you. People do crazy things for the ones they love...even if they don't like the idea...its just another experience under the belt. If there's more to it, reevaluate things. Kids prefer their parents happy...not necessarily married to each other. G'luck to you and I hope things work out the way you'd like them to.

    Answer by Imortlmommy at 6:30 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

  • I wouldnt be upset about the porn at all. It's a guy thing. As far as the coldness and lack of communication, THIS IS JUST ME but I would ask him if his feelings for me have changed. Once you know the answer to that question it will be easier to figure out what to do about it....if his feelings HAVE changed that doesnt have to mean it's the end of the road...marriage goes through hi's and low's but like I said...I think once you know the answer to that question, it will be easier to figure out how to fix it.

    Answer by Lucky209 at 7:08 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

  • Honestly if you really believe that the problems are all HIM then I think your likely not seeing your relationship clearly.

    It's almost never just one side.

    Answer by kayslay at 7:50 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.