For all the first time moms- are you mortified to get pregnant again before your ready?

I have an amazing 8 month old baby girl, and definately want another. BUT- dont plan on getting pregnant again until she is at least 1 1/2-2... I am SO afraid my pill wont work and I'll get pregnant again before I'm ready. Can anyone else relate?

ZoeKatsMom

Asked by ZoeKatsMom at 9:18 AM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I feel the same way. I'm not ready for another one. I just take precaution and stay in touch with what my body is doing. I track my ovulation.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 2:44 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I understand what you're saying. I actually did become pregnant accidentally about 4 months ago (when my son was 14 months) and my first thought was "Oh my god, what did we do?!?" I ended up losing that pregnancy, though, so I guess the universe knew we weren't ready yet.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 9:21 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• i got prego again when my daughter was 5 months old...i was excited but scared. i thought i so dont want 2 kids in diapers. lol..but the same happened to me i miscarried with in the first 8 weeks of being pregnant. jsut be carefull and you can always use your pill and a condom to be extra cautious.
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 9:25 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I am terrified! Especially since I was on birth control when my son was conceived.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 10:22 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• i want to get pregnant i have twin girls they r almost five years but i am not sure that i can handle another baby speacially next year they wil be in grade one and there will be a lot of work in school !
    fire

Answer by fire at 2:27 PM on Nov. 21, 2008