If you were elected President

If you were elected president of 2012, what would be the first task you would address?

cailynsmommy626

Asked by cailynsmommy626 at 6:19 PM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• First i'd see if you really can get anything you want from the kitchen 24 hours a day.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 6:21 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I would dismantle the categories of Republican and Democrat, so that we could stop taking sides and vote on the actual issues.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 6:23 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I would order all of the idiots out of the country immediately.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:18 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Hunger in America
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 6:23 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I dunno theres just so many things I care about.......... and being President, just beacuse its the first thing you address does not mean it will get done at all without the help of Congress. Presidents cant wave a magic wand.......... *sigh*
    ladysylpher

Answer by ladysylpher at 8:05 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• How about send the politicians down to work the boarders? maybe they'd see fit to enforce the laws then? two birds, one stone.

And let the working class (NOT wealfare) start making some of the political decisions. After all, we're the one's paying for them! And before some one says, we vote...hahahaha, our elected officials turn on us, and do what's in THEIR best interest. it should be a working class government...and those officials have it too easy with inflated saleries, vacations, paid top of the line health care, vehicles, and so on. our elected officals should not be amoung the wealthiest in our country while working class lose jobs, get laid off, get homes forclosed on, etc.
    ohhh, four birds, two stones!
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 12:34 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• First thing I would do is have everyone that works on capital hill come to my office and hand over all the Government keys to buildings, offices, cars, all credit cards, all chit sheets, all vouchers, close all expense accounts, and close down all access to government supplies.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 9:21 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I'd immediately shut the borders, so as to begin addressing the problem of illegal immigration.
    tinamatt

Answer by tinamatt at 8:58 AM on Mar. 4, 2011

• *among* ...didn't spell check, got a little excited over my little rant, and typed too fast. lol.
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 12:36 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I would fire everyone and hire a small 100 person government. and veto alot of the bills that r stupid and not needed
    kalynskorner

Answer by kalynskorner at 8:41 PM on Mar. 3, 2011