Ever see an SO's ex and think "ew"?

my husband dated some girl on and off for 6 years. we even overlapped a little (was not pleased with this). when there's another woman who you can't see you can't help but try to imagine what she looks like and stupidly compare yourself. well i saw her years later and was actually like "ugh she's so gross!" what was he thinking? or worse yet... am i too good for him? hahaha

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:33 PM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• Yup
    Anonymous

• The girl before me was fat and still is. So yeah I think eww but then I'm like if something happens and I get really fat then he will still love me just the same.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 6:35 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Yes, but in the actual guy himself (don't know his wife). I looked at his ugly picture and wondered what did I ever see in him!
    Puke!!
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 6:35 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• All of the girls my husband liked dated/crushed on before we got together are nasty chicks. He talks about how he use to go completely out of his way to walk by my locker just so he could see me. hen I asked him why he didn't just ask me out, he says it is because he thought I as out of his league. I never really got that until I really thought about the girls he dated before me. Hell I was out of his league :D But the good thing is that I thought I was out of his league too.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:37 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Yes my husband's ex-fiance' from years ago.. she was all gothic and blah and way too skinny. When I saw a picture of her I couldn't help but look at him and ask, "what the heck were you thinking omg, she is total opposite of you" This was a gothic girl with a strict churchgoer and really religious person who grew up in family of missionaries. Then for a split second I was like well they do say opposites attract lol.
    shortmommy23

Answer by shortmommy23 at 6:39 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Yes. And my ex went back to his gf before me and "YUCK and EWWW" was my response.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 6:43 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• My husbands ex is a midget next to me. One of the first things he said to me was "I like that you're tall." lol
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 6:44 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• omg yes nd my dh thinks the same about my ex
    mommyof0210

Answer by mommyof0210 at 9:51 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I've only seen one of my Husband's exes - old and recent photos - and she isn't that great-looking, especially now. He has seen both my ex fiance's and is trying to figure out what drugs I was on when I was with them. I agree. rofl.

Looks really aren't everything to me, BUT I got a bonus with my Husband - He is THE sexiest Man in creation. Mm.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 11:03 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• No because I am dh's one and only :-) And everywhere we go ppl tell him how gorgeous I am and how lucky he is. He agrees ;-)

SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 12:20 AM on Mar. 4, 2011