what kind of guitar is good for beginners?

I want to take lessons and learn to play guitar. I am trying to figure out the differences between all the kinds of guitars.

MnMmom

Asked by MnMmom at 9:25 AM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Heres a good guide online about choosing a first guitar.
    http://www.smartguyreviews.com/guitar.html

Answer by gemgem at 9:54 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Just get yourself a cheap acoustic for now. That way, if you find you don't want to play after all, you won't be out alot of money. One thing that I will warn you about before you even start, and most girls and women quit because of this--you HAVE to clip the nails on your left hand and the tips of your fingers will be so sore that you might give up after your first week , if you're not determined. The tips of my fingers looked like raw hamburger, I practiced so much. I had other musicians around to encourage me to continue, though and I did play rhythm in my dh's band for five years. My daughters learned this , too, but once you build callouses on your fingertips, you can slide down those strings with no problem.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 9:55 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Fisher price lol.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 1:47 PM on Nov. 21, 2008