If you have watched the movie "Dear John" what did you think of it?

firenicecream

Asked by firenicecream at 7:06 PM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Entertainment

• great movie... but the book (as always) was better.. but this is one movie that almost did as good as the book!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 7:50 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• One of my FAVORITE movies ever!!!!! I loooooved it, and cried like a baby. Way better than the Notebook
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 7:07 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• The book was better.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:27 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• The movie dissappointed me a little. Because I read the book before and the book is waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy better.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 7:28 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Was pissed as all hell that it was different than the book. I literally was getting annoyed in the theater with my sister, our jaws dropping and comparing notes together so our other sister couldn't hear because she hadn't read the book.

I hate that they give Nicholas Sparks' movies a Hollywood ending. That's the 4th one I saw of his, and 3 ended way differently. I liked the book for a reason, lol. But Channing was hot.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 8:42 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Hands down, absolutely LOVED it! cried like crazy, it was a movie I could watch more than once and I agree with knicole0708.. better than the Notebook.
    shortmommy23

Answer by shortmommy23 at 7:08 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Eh...I am not into sappy movies but gave it a shot. I am a military wife so I (and this may not be popular) took offense to some of the stuff. But, it is just a movie, I would never watch it again.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 7:09 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I liked it, I was a little upset with how it ended! But then again I get tired of the same old happy ending, lol I have grown to expect it though!! lol...My hubby watched it with me twice :)
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 7:11 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Great movie! I think I'll be going out and renting it again in the next day or so.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 7:12 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I personally was expecting a great, "The Notebook" type of movie but it didn't really excite me. I don't know, I think my expectations thru me off! I cried in one seen and the rest was kinda slow to me.
    ashleyxo8

Answer by ashleyxo8 at 7:16 PM on Mar. 3, 2011