Tell me more about Paypal please. (to sell things)

Is there a fee when using it for your business?

Is is safe? Can someone stop their payment and leave you without your money? Are there any other dangers?

Any other helpful info?

momoflilangel

Asked by momoflilangel at 9:38 AM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Money & Work

• I use pay pal for everything. I got a pay pal debit card and linked it to my bank account so I can use it like a regular bank debit but with a little more security. There are some fees when you recieve payments but not when you move money to and from your own account. I use the card and get 1% cash back just for using my own money... It's (IMO) safer than my bank account. Because most times you don't have to give out a CC# if you are buying online. Most online retailers just require your PayPal Email and Password... Then you have to log in to paypal and Okay it... Which to me is saffer than just supplying a CC#. You also have control over how much can be debited in a day So if you have a card like I do and it gets stollen you know they aren't going to run up a huge bill... I have my daily limit set to $200... If I will need more than that in a day I just change it...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:39 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• read this
    http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/about-outside
    workenmom

Answer by workenmom at 10:00 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Usually if someone pays you via PayPal it's pretty instant so they can't stop payment. You will be notified when the money is transfered in to the account and only THEN do you ship the product... That way you always get paid.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:41 AM on Nov. 21, 2008