I want...

PIZZA HUT!!!! Just saw a post so I had to let you know, lol. Sadly, we don't have a pizza hut anywhere near us so I can't have any! But that will be one of my first meals when we get back to the states!

What is a food you want and can't have? And why can't you have it?

ILoveCade

Asked by ILoveCade at 7:16 PM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Food & Drink

• where are you? Dont like Pizza Hut. Love Cicis Pizza with extra sauce :-)
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 7:17 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Japan
    ILoveCade

Comment by ILoveCade (original poster) at 7:18 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Oh man I seen that post too and now I want some wings and cheese sticks lol
    jaydensmommy427

Answer by jaydensmommy427 at 7:19 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I'd like a big philly cheesesteak sandwich from Steak Escape. Oh and the fries to boot. Can't have it because I live waaaay out in the sticks and it's like a 30 minute drive. Boo!
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 7:20 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• oh wow thats far away. Are you coming back soon. Enjoy your time over there .
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 7:22 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Oh when I was in college, there was a salad place that made THE BEST green salad with garbanzos, kidneys, round croutons and blue chesse dressing. Served with a huge slice of fresh baked homeywheat bread! Absolutely to die for! I miss it all the time.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:25 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I want tacos de barbacoa (finely shredded beef in a broth that's insanely, out-of-this -world good). I can find them in mexican restaurants here but I want the ones from this restaurant in Mexico city.....oh man...when I get down there that's the first place I'm going to go to.
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 7:25 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I would LOVE to have some Portillo's, but the nearest one is in Buena Park California, 4 hours away.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 7:39 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• We will be going back to the states May of next year! So I have awhile, lol. A philly cheesesteak sounds good too!!! I used to live in Philly, so I know some good cheesesteaks ;)
    ILoveCade

Comment by ILoveCade (original poster) at 7:40 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• SEAFOOD. No one in my house can stand the smell or taste of seafood, Where i on the other hand was raised on it and really miss it
    mommy1114

Answer by mommy1114 at 7:42 PM on Mar. 3, 2011