I need a easy chicken inchillada recipe?

I want to make this for dinner tonight.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 PM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Food & Drink

• We just use the green enchillada sause that you can buy at the store, that is easiest for us!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 7:50 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• This is the ultimate easiest ever: 1 can refried beans 1 can shredded chicken 1 can enchilada sauce 1 cup shredded cheddar tortillas 9 any kind Put a thin layer of sauce in a casserole dish. Put down 1 layer of tortilla. Cover with small layer of sauce. Put all beans down and flatten. Cover with layer of tortilla, Cover with layer or sauce. Mix a few tablespoons of sauce in with drained chicken. Put all chick down in layer of casserole and flatten out. Cover with layer tortilla. One more sauce layer. Sprinkle cheese on top. Cover with foil. Cook at 325 for about 30 minutes until cheese is bubbly. It sounds crazy yucky because of all the canned stuff, but everyone I feed it to LOVES it! And, because you are not using oil covered tortillas, it has less fat and is healthier!

ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:51 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• ImaginationMama..what size pan are you using? I like the layered twist on this.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:08 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• This is one of my favorite enchilada recipes.

Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 8:15 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I usually use an 8X8 casserole . . . because it easily fits one standard size flour, wheat, or spelt tortilla. But, if you are feeding more than 4, then it has worked perfectly in a lasagne size casserole dish.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 8:19 PM on Mar. 3, 2011