I cant believe her! i thought she was suppose to be supportive

not really a question.. just a point of view

ok so this morning as soon as i got to school i received a phone call.. from my gyn/OB asking if what my mother had said was true! so me being confused i had asked what was she talking bout! she had told me my mom had said that i wanted to get an abortion! i yelled into the phone and told her that my mom is a lying sack of shit! bc of the way she treated me and my brother and my bf! another thing that is upsetting is that bf's aunt had talked to her and is signing over to be my guardian since my mom is going to court to give up her rights of me and my brother! i cant believe this! i didn't think she could do that! im just so upset i actually wen to bed  bc my tummy was getting upset! i have to keep my head up! my mother had made me choose between her or my baby! and i chose to have my baby bc i DO not support abortion! 

iceangel123433

Asked by iceangel123433 at 8:04 PM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Okay, relax hon.
    From a "legal" perspective your ob/gyn had a medical/legal obligation to inform your mother.
    This is ONLY because your still a minor.
    Once you are emancipated from your parents than no medical perfessional can disclose your medical information.
    I understand your reason for being upset though.
    Feel free to PM me if you need to vent.
    Missikat75

Answer by Missikat75 at 8:18 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• thank you!

n no the dr. didn't tell her! since i told them last week! my mom knew i have my first appointment next week and so she called and told my dr that i wanted an abortion! and so my dr called me and asked me!
    iceangel123433

Comment by iceangel123433 (original poster) at 8:30 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Wow.
    Well see it this way, if your mother doesn't want you then that's her own loss. She's making a horrible choice, but it is her choice to make. You have to keep your head up and know that you have to do what is right for you and that child!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:54 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• thank you! living with boys will cheer anyone up! but i honesty don't know why she will do that! i did nothing wrong,, i guess getting pregnant was the reason! she also gave up her right to my other brother 2!
    iceangel123433

Comment by iceangel123433 (original poster) at 8:58 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• That's awful. I'm really sorry you're going through this. Hugs.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 9:01 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• thanks! *hugs* but i did have to tell em sooner or later b4 the dr did
    iceangel123433

Comment by iceangel123433 (original poster) at 9:02 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• way to go for you i cant belive she did that to you or your brother or bf keep your head up and be strong for you and your baby
    mommyof0210

Answer by mommyof0210 at 9:22 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• stay strong. learn from your mother how you will never treat your child.
    congratulations on your pregnancy!! Best of luck to you and your brother as you move forward and away from an unsupportive mother.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 9:41 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• You will do fine. You don't need someone so negative around at a time like this anyways. I hope everything goes smoothly for you.
    Rae1990

Answer by Rae1990 at 9:45 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• thank you!
    iceangel123433

Comment by iceangel123433 (original poster) at 9:45 PM on Mar. 3, 2011