Has anyone ever filed a claim with your state attorney generals office?

First of all i know this isn't really P&CE but, I had no clue where to post it and i thought since it involved the State Attorney General the women who read this category might have the best responses! Thank You!

OK so for the last couple of days i have been posting about a contract issue i am having with my cell phone company. They are not being helpful and i am to the point where i don't know what else to do. I called the attorney generals office in my state explained my issue and the lady told me that my claim is valid and that if i were to file a complaint they would contact t-mobile on my behalf and give them 15 days to resolve the situation. I was so happy that she said my claim was valid i forgot to ask a very important question and now they are closed and i want to have the info before hubby gets home...If the company fails to resolve the situation within the 15 days what will happen? Does anyone have any experience with this? I can't seem to find the answer online! Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:23 PM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Use google to find the claim form..most states have lots of stuff online these days. I had to file a complaint with the Texas AG about the company that did our last move. They tried to change the weight on the bill of lading and the truck #'s were different from those I had on my paperwork from them. They got a nasty fine and I got a big discount even though I ended up having to get an attorney involved.

Good luck.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:07 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Well I'm sure they will respond in time. When we get complaints at work from the attorney generals office we get that shit together with the quickness lol. This coming from a huge insurance company that usually takes 15 days for us to even find what we are looking for lol. I haven't done it but did file a better business bureau complaint with my cell company. It took them 3 days to respond and resolve.
    Astraea_79

Answer by Astraea_79 at 12:01 AM on Mar. 4, 2011