Has anyone ever filed a claim with your state attorney generals office?

OK so for the last couple of days i have been posting about a contract issue i am having with my cell phone company. They are not being helpful and i am to the point where i don't know what else to do. I called the attorney generals office in my state explained my issue and the lady told me that my claim is valid and that if i were to file a complaint they would contact t-mobile on my behalf and give them 15 days to resolve the situation. I was so happy that she said my claim was valid i forgot to ask a very important question and now they are closed and i want to have the info before hubby gets home...If the company fails to resolve the situation within the 15 days what will happen? Does anyone have any experience with this? I can't seem to find the answer online! Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 PM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Money & Work

• also posted in P&CE...REALLY NEED ADVICE! Thanks!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:43 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Have a little patience. Each state is different. When the office opens up, call and ask. Any information you get on here will just be guessing. Also, next time, have all your question written down that you need to ask.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:35 PM on Mar. 3, 2011