For those who have an ereader (Nook, Kindle, etc.): A few questions

What kind do you have?
How long have you had it?
How many eBooks do you have right now?
Do you still buy "real" books?

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 8:47 PM on Mar. 3, 2011 in Technology

• I have the Kindle and I have had it for about 9 months now. I have 120 books but have only purchased 15 of them so far. And I do still buy regular books.
    kimberly1981

Answer by kimberly1981 at 9:13 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Kindle, Since Christmas, my casual reading books I delete when done. I have only purchased 2 ebooks, the rest I've read for free. I keep 6 months of my readers digest, the oldest automatically rolls off. RD costs me $1.12 a month :). Yes I still buy 'real' books if it is something I want to add permanently to my library at home.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:56 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I have a Nook Color. I have 4 books on it and have read 1. I LOVE it!! I also still buy real books to. Sometimes, you just need the feel of a real book. I have not looked at magazines, yet but that is next. I have had it for about 3 weeks. I had a Nook 3G, but wanted to upgrade. My ex's gf is trying out my 3G to see if she wants to buy it from me.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:09 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Kindle. I have about 40 ebooks (just got the Kindle at Xmas). Amazon has thousands of books for FREE, many of them classics. I do still buy books but mostly decorating books that I display in my home, and medical books that I use for research and need to mark up/reference/add notes/highlight.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:37 AM on Mar. 4, 2011